zaterdag 25 september 2010

Assignment 11: Reply to a request

Annie M.G. Schmidtweg 14
3446 ZJ Woerden
The Netherlands
Tel: 06 504 894 70
Email: liesbeth.s88@hotmail.com

25 September, 2010

Dreamtime Movies Universal Ltd
54 Oxford Road,
Skagnes SK3 4RG
Tel: 0223 123 4567
Email: info@dreamtimemovies.com.uk

Subject: Refer to a letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you so much for your letter. Unfortunately, I cannot send you the brochure and price lists you ask for. The reason I cannot send you this is because I do not have the brochures and price lists for 2010 yet.

I have a small business in website editing services. I checked your website and I thought maybe you are interested. The services I offer is a complete facelift, renewing the website and keep it up to date. I would like to know in which four languages you want to translate your website. I also would like to know what price you had in mind for the translation.

Please find enclosed a price list for the website editing services.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

Liesbeth Slooijer

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten